The Bavarian Detectorist
(Saving History & Connecting Detectorist from around the World)
This Homepage is to Inform and show you what I (We ) do in this hobby..
- My biggest goal is to rescue as much history as possible before it get's destroyed through ploughing or other farming Activities.
- All Historical finds get reported to the German Heritage office (Denkmalschutzamt)
- My organised International Hunts are Limited to 30 people Max. and are Fundraising events .. There is nothing hidden and the participants vote who wins the first prize ..
- In the first year (2015) i was able to donate € 115,00 for the renovation of a chapel out of th 17th Century and two Bronze Age Bracelets from roughly 2500 BC to our community. In 2018 i donated (rounded up by my Familie) € 600,00 for 2016 & 2017 for a Kindergarden and the Chapel project. In 2018 we raised another
- € 300,00 that was donated on the 14 June 2019 to the town of Seubersdorf for a Social project.
- 2019 and 2020 another €600,00(rounded up by myself) was raised and donated for the Kindergarden and the Chapel project.
- In the year 2021 we raised another €500,00 for the Kindergarden and Chapel and also Bronze age Artifacts that were found, where donated to the community
- In 2022 another €500,00 was donated on the International Hunt to the Mare of Deining.
- In 2023 another €500,00 will be/or was donated to the community.
- Though if you Subscribe to my YouTube channel, i would be able to raise more funds for charity.
- At the bottom right corner you can see where i will be next.. (and you are welcome to say hello if you see me)
- If you want to get into contact with me you can either use the contact button or email me :
- Gerd-Miesbauer@the-bavarian-detectorist.com or join my Facebook group ..
- you can also follow me on YouTu be ( The Bavarian Detectorist ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0MKmMU5wxj8-r2cYysyIHg?view_as=subscriber